Thursday, February 7, 2013

So this is all new to me.  Sorry if I mess up a bit!

Just your average princess here, trying to get through college.  Or maybe I'm not so average. But I am totally a princess. That's rule number one.

I created this blog just to share some things about me. All the cute blogs I find things on on Pinterest have inspired me, I suppose. So, this is me:

If you watch me for a day, then it's pretty easy to figure out that I really, really, really love eating. I eat when I'm hungry. I eat when I'm bored. I eat pretty much all day. I absolutely love baking and cooking.  Then, of course, I love eating what I make.

So you can see where there would be a problem, right? Eating all day is not a very healthy thing to do! So my mom got me interested in the gym, where I found something I like to do almost as much as eating. Running!

I used to hate running, but I've discovered that running, and exercise in general, is a thing that I hated when I was bad at it, and out of shape. And then something changes.  The first time you run a little further than you ever had before is such an amazing feeling, that you just want to keep going!

So here I am now. I want to share my recipes, my fitness motivation, and my journey to being a princess with a six pack someday!

Bye, peasants!
~That Running Princess


No comments:

Post a Comment